Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bring on the Harry Potter Mahem

I FINALLY got to watch the 5th installment of the Harry Potter series last night. No, this is not the most recent movie that is out in theaters. I felt like I needed a refresher on where Harry's been over the past 5 years before getting into Movie number 6. I finally finished my marathon of Harry Potter movies last night YAY! It is interesting to watch how much the acting of the characters in the movies improve from year to year. I'm sure the next one will be great, although I've heard mixed reviews. I'm still trying to convince Jon to dress up with me when we go see it...but at this point I feel like all the avid Harry supporters have already seen it 3+ times and we've missed all the excitement that induces the urge to dress up. Shucks...well in case you were wondering how we would dress up, I made an artistic interpretation of how we would look.

Jon would be Harry, of course. I would go as Hermoine. And Penny would be Ron, she has the redest hair. The jury is still out on the awkward girl to my left. What was that you said? Possible Halloween costumes...I think so!


Until next time...

No comments: