Friday, August 7, 2009

Going back to school

For the past year and a half I've been debating going back to school to pursue a degree in nursing. Well, I'm finally putting money where my mouth is... School starts in three weeks and I'm going to start on my leveling classes for nursing. I'm really nervous about it all, but I'm determined!! I've decided to go through the Patty Hanks program at ACU so I can get Jon's discount and still have time to work part time. Jon's been super supportive and wants to make it work too. I'm so excited about the prospect of this new career, and finally getting into the field that I initially was drawn to 6 years ago. There are still a lot of things that need to fall into place for me to start nursing next Fall, the main one being able to keep working full time as long as possible. Keep me in your prayers, the unknown is always scary.

until next time

Krystina

1 comment:

Leah said...

This is really exciting. I can't wait to hear more about it!