Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A day in Houston

At this moment I am sneaking internet from Cafe Express while sitting in the parking lot. It is really funny to see how long people will wait thinking that I am going to back out. I feel sorry for some of them actually. But I need internet and I want the comfort of my car...is that too much to ask? Plus there is a 4 story parking garage behind me! I'm amazed how people will wait for an up close parking spot at Walmart, in the meantime I have parked and already beat them inside. The lengths we go to be lazy!

I have been piddling all day and I'm so tired of it! I've had to kill 6 hr in Houston from a school visit to a church visit and couldn't stand to drive all the way home. I blew 2.5 hrs at Panera Bread...impressive I know. They actually have free Internet, so I ate and worked there until I got terribly bored. Then I went by DSW and got some clearance shoes and walked around the mall for a bit. Just now I got an amazing smoothie from Jamba Juice...nothing compares...and I only have about 20 more min to kill. I think I've done pretty good! I really wanted to take a nap because it is such a dreary rainy day, but I thought that was a bit risky, and this car isn't that big. I hope that my church visit goes well! I'm really tired though... and tomorrow I have to be up at this college fair by 7:30, did I mention that I'm staying at my parents house over an hour away :( 5:00 wake up call for me! And I still have to drive an hour home after my visit tonight. The next 24 hr is going to be terrible. But I'm hanging in there!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can do it! You go recruit your little heart out and come back home soon! Love you!