Tuesday, April 21, 2009

House Update

Okay, so the house buying is in full swing. Last Wednesday we put in an offer on our potential house. Then they counter offered, then we counter offered, then they accepted it. YAY! We already had the inspection taken care of, no major problems. All that is left to do is square away our financing with the bank and the close! Our date set to close is May6th, so pretty soon. Anyone who will be in Abilene and loves lifting heavy objects please let me know! I will post pictures once things are more finite. Also some good news, Jon and I got our tax rebate in the mail yesterday! The even better news was that it was for $600 more than we had estimated. What joy! I am actually getting a present from the government! I have already mentally allocated this money for a new puppy. Thank you IRS!

No comments: