Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The good/bad weekend ahead...

So Monday I almost had an emotional breakdown. While talking to Briana on google chat I realized that wedding dress shopping weekend in Abilene is THIS weekend, while I'll be in Nashville. As much as I was excited about a fun weekend with Jon in Nashville I slowly realized that he will be going to bachelor parties and golf outings while I am in a hotel for 3 days, missing one of my best friends shining moments. I literally almost started crying...and I'm getting a little choked up now too. AND to put the cherry on top I'm missing Brooke's birthday and her fun chillin and grillin party before everyone leaves Abilene forever. As much as I want to be excited about being away from work for a few days, I can't when I know what I'm missing. ARGH!!!! Hopefully we will race back in time for a little bit of Brooke fun Sunday night, fingers crossed!!!

No comments: