Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Today is the day

We are closing on our house in T-minus 1 hr and 41 minutes, that is as long as everything has gone through at the bank. We haven't gotten the official thumbs up yet and we are just hoping it all goes okay. I'm debating whether or not to take our camera...is that a weird thing to take into a meeting with the realtor, lawyers and bank people? I just want to document everything. I can't wait to get our little picture with the SOLD sign in front of our house. Hopefully I will get to put up a post with that later.

My mom and dad are so excited that they are coming into town tomorrow night to stay with us and see the house/help with ideas. The last thing I want to do tonight is clean house :(....I actually wouldn't mind starting to pack! Maybe mom can help with that a bit too! I'm debating taking Friday off to hang out with them. It would stink for them to be in town and us have to work all day. I love when they come up to visit so I'm super excited! Hopefully they will bring Sophie for a visit too!

Dog search is commencing tomorrow! Yes, it is true! Jon has finally approved our search for a dog with money in hand. We are still open about which kind of dog to get, but we are leaning towards a Labradoodle or the new dark horse in the race, an English Springer Spaniel. If you know of anyone selling them pray tell asap! Here are pics of the two types of puppies. Which do you think?


Springer Spaniel



Labradoodle



Have a blessed day!

Krystina

1 comment:

Cris said...

Hey Jon & Krystina...hope you guys are doing well. This is totally random that I came across your blog and happened to see that you're looking for a dog. Some family friends of mine are dog breeders in OKC and specialize in Labradoodles. The website is http://www.okiepups.com/. Maybe you will see something you like...take care! -Cris Carpenter