Friday, June 5, 2009

In case you haven't heard...

I am FINALLY getting a puppy. The wait has been long and arduous but it is almost here!! Unfortunately I was misleading in my last post about puppies, and we ended up getting something completely different. It is called a soft coated Wheaten Terrier. Here are a few pics for you to fawn over:

Teenager



Adult



'Show Dog' hair cut, not as cute



We have heard nothing but wonderful things since we started looking at them a while back. Our little girl will be ready two weeks from tomorrow!! Jon and I decided to name her Penny, short for Penelope (pending it goes with her personality) . I will definitely post some pics once we get her. I can't can't can't can't wait. YAY!!!!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Ahhh so cute!! So excited for you Tina!!! Yall are going to LOVE life with a pup. YAY!